This is a contract between the seller and the buyer. This guarantee in non-transferable.
This puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of the delivery to the best of our knowledge.
Be sure this is the puppy for you. We do not offer refunds; it is too hard on the puppy to be moved repeatedly. If the puppy is returned for ANY reason other than an immediate life-threatening genetic defect, a restocking fee of $500 will be assessed. The purchase price (less the $500) will be kept on the records for the purchase of a replacement puppy (my choice) of equal or lesser value. This is meant to discourage anyone from buying a puppy and then changing their mind…be sure this is the puppy for you.
Seller guarantees puppy against fatal viruses for 72 hours. (Distemper, Parvo, Corona)
All our puppies are guaranteed for Five (5) years against any life threatening genetic defect provided they are kept on Isagenix Cleanse For Life (1/4tsp daily).
Replacement of puppy of equal or lesser value (my choice) will be made if ALL of the following requirements are met:
- The puppy must be examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of delivery date.
- Buyer must contact Seller immediately upon discovery of a life threatening genetic defect. ANY delay in doing so voids this guarantee.
- The opinion of two licensed veterinarians (one of them being RoyalSchnauzers’ choice) is required to determine that the puppy indeed has an immediate life-threatening genetic defect that was present since birth.
- The puppy must be returned to RoyalSchnauzers within 72 hours from delivery time and accompanied by a letter from the examining Veterinarian(s) stating in what respect the puppy has been found to have a life threatening genetic defect.
- If, during the puppy’s exam by a licensed veterinarian, puppy is declared to be in an immediate life-threatening condition within 72 hours of delivery date, the puppy must be treated and then returned to Royal Schnauzers alive within 72 hours of the discharge (assuming the Vet determines that the pup is healthy enough to be shipped) along with written report submitted by the attending veterinarian. We reserve the right to find a second opinion of our choice.
- Buyer pays for all costs involved with the shipping of the returned puppy and the shipping of replacement puppy.
- If the puppy dies, you must have followed the advice of your veterinarian and have an autopsy performed by your State Lab. No autopsy performed by a local veterinarian will be accepted. An official copy of the State Lab report will need to be submitted to RoyalSchnauzers within 2 weeks of death.
Seller is not responsible for any veterinarian/State Lab expenses.
All puppies sold as pets. No guarantee will be given to any puppy as to size, color, quality, show ability, disposition, nor fertility.
Retained testicles and hernias are excluded from this guarantee. Hernias and retained testicles are not considered a life-threatening genetic defect.
Seller does not guarantee against common puppy issues such as Coccidia, Giardia, nor any type of parasite. This puppy has been treated on a schedule since two weeks of age for these conditions.
Buyer agrees to continue vaccinations, de-worming treatments, Cleanse For Life, and to provide monthly heart wormer.
This health guarantee is null and void upon ANY evidence of abuse, neglect, or failure to maintain the proper and normal care for this puppy as stated above.
Our puppies always have a home with us. If at any time your situation changes and you cannot keep your puppy, please return the puppy to us and we will place it for you in an approved home. Again, seller is not responsible for shipping cost involved in returning a puppy and no refunds are given.
By purchasing this puppy, you are agreeing to NEVER place this puppy in a shelter.
All legal disputes will be settled in Brigham City, Utah.
Failing to put “ROYAL” on the AKC registration name will nullify this health guarantee. Boarding after 12 weeks is $10/day.
I, RoyalSchnauzers, reserve the right to refuse to sell a puppy to anyone at any time if I feel it is in the best interest of the puppy.
By purchasing this puppy, I, the buyer, have read the conditional terms of this purchase, understand them, and agree 100% to abide by them.